Call Us Now: 716.208.3525



What is it?

The Federal Workers’ Compensation Program was established to provide compensation to federal employees who were injured or developed an occupational illness as a result of their employment with the federal government. The Program is administered by the United States Department of Labor’s Office of Workers Compensation Programs (OWCP).

Do I qualify?

In order to collect workers’ compensation, you must first be eligible for the Program:


If you aren’t sure whether you qualify, contact Stephens & Stephens to find out!

If I qualify, what do I do?

FIRST, contact Stephens & Stephens for a free case evaluation.

NEXT, we will collect records, including employment and medical records. What records are necessary depends on your injury or occupational illness.

Types of Claims: (1) “traumatic injury,” (TI) (2) “occupational disease,” (OD) which includes (a) basic OD and (b) extended OD, (3) “death,” and (4) administrative review (AR)

THEN, we will submit the necessary OWCP forms to the appropriate Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation (DFEC) District Office.

What does federal workers’ compensation cover?

Contact Stephens & Stephens today to find out about the compensation available to you!

CALL us at 855-336-4272 or at 716-208-3525


EMAIL us at hstephens@stephensstephens.com or at hugh.stephens@me.com or Fill Out the Form to the right for a Free Claim Evaluation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *