Free EEOICPA Claim & RECA Claim Evaluation

If you, your spouse, your parent, or your grandparent worked for a Department of Energy facility or an Atomic Weapons Employer (AWE) facility and has a condition or died related to exposure to radiation or a toxic substance, then you are eligible to apply for compensation!

Please do not hesitate to contact us whether you need a free EEOICPA claim, RECA claim, an objection filed, or you just have a question about the program. We will share our expertise about the programs and can offer full assistance filing your claim. Contact us immediately at 1-800-548-4494 or through the form below.¹

    By submitting this form, you agree and consent to receive phone calls on cell phone or residential home phone, even if you are on the Do Not Call Registry.

    See our EEOICPA FAQs Page for more information.
    ¹Submission of this form does not establish an attorney-client privilege

    EEOICPA Part E Eligibility